Sunday 22 March 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call

I just saw that Inky impressions are having a DT call and it ends tonight! The owner wants to see two spectacular cards with fabulous colouring and layout. Phew, it was hard to choose because I never know what others will think about my cards. I remember the card I've gotten most comments about is the one I liked the least, lol. Maybe you should decide which of the cards are top2?

I chose these two cards as my "official" entries, but I had to load up some that I'm very proud of, some because of the colouring and some because of the different style or colorscheme. Enjoy!




The mice are coloured with promarkers and the asian lady is coloured with twinkling h2o's.




Other great cards I'm proud of. I usually load up two images of the card, one showing the whole card and one showing a close-up, but here I just wanted to show the detail.




The image below is coloured with a new technique I tried: tombows on aquarelle paper. The rest of the cards are coloured with promarkers.






1 comment:

Nancy said...

You do beautiful work!! Good luck with the design team call!!